Positive Raptor retrofit !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.. Another long one about Dawson at raptor retrofit.

About 6 weeks ago I bought a new set of 13+ black oem hid projectors and wire harness. Plug and play, immediate email responses from Dawson and I was on my way.

Well about a month later I noted a minor issue one time, thought it was my brain playing a prank as it was only a split second and worked fine after that. Then, when walking in to a ******* in Detroit I noticed something else that grabbed my attention as to the appearance which I won't get in to detail.

Needless to say it looked like a manufacture mistake to me. I immediately email Dawson with pictures while I drive home. By the next afternoon and exchanging emails throughout the morning I had a FULL REPLACEMENT on its way including harness for good measure.

It arrived late last week, in the box was a return shipping label ready to be stuck on the box and sent back. I swapped the system which took 20 mins and boxed up the used ones, took it to ups and placed on the counter no questions asked.

Dawson I can't thank you enough. He clearly stands behind his product and customers, it says something when you open the box and the work is already done for you.

I also want to mention something I saw in the garage sale.. Someone was selling retrofit hids. Dawson without needing to piped up and offered a new harness to the buyer free of charge just for buying a used set of his lights from another member.

If you are looking for headlights, Dawson sears is your man at raptor retrofit. I wish he did business in other areas of the raptor cause I would support him in any way.

Ps Dawson do up some factory led tail lights would ya! I will be your first customer.