Positive Raptor retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been debating this mod for almost a year. After many emails to Dawson I held off due to hesitation.

Skip ahead a few months and I start a thread asking about drl and hid. I get a request from Dawson to email him so I did. Multiple very prompt replies from him and we have a deal.

He shipped the lights the same day I placed the order and they arrived 4 days later across border. I install and had a minor issue, again Dawson replied immediately and we sorted it out once I sat and relaxed with stable thinking.

In 36 hours I had a replacement piece which worked the first time but wasn't perfect, This wasn't good enough for him so I get a new one free of charge.

The replies were very quick, easy to deal with and fast service. It is an expensive mod however it's easily justified for two reasons.

1) it makes the truck look WAY better and modern.
2) the lighting is so so so much better, it lights much farther than halogen and I live in an area that is dark, bad weather and little street lighting which makes a huge difference.

My first time driving at night with these lights it was raining, I could see better in the rain at midnight than a clear night with halogens.

Highly recommend raptor retrofit.

Thank you Dawson.