props where props are due

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently spent a good deal of time emailing and on the phone with Jeff from SVC and Jimmy from WSI and ended up buying suspension products from both guys at both companies.

I wanted to take a minute to give both these guys high compliments. Jeff was emailing with me all weekend (sunday included) and spent some quality time with me on the phone today. Jimmy stayed on the phone with me for a while and through what I'm sure were simple and very often repeated questions. He never hesitated to answer them completely and routinely provided more info than I asked for.

Both men were professional, very helpful and friendly--a combo not often found in any market.

(and of course thanks to all you posters--you gave me the info to be able have an intelligent conversation with these guys....)

Best,

Marc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again for your business and the feedback Marc , I'm looking forward to hearing your reviews on the ABS.

-Jeff