Positive Maryland Speed customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not usually the person to post reviews but I felt the need to let everyone know about my experience with Maryland Speed. I ordered a Stainless Works Lightning style exhaust and didn't realize that it was one to conect to headers instead of the factory connection. After I received it yesterday I realized my mistake. I emailed them last night at 6:30 about the problem and within 15 minutes I had a response from Brandon F. to try and see how we could solve the issue. After a few emails discussing what could be done he told me to call Julie C. in the morning to get the right things ordered. I received a call from Brandon later this afternoon and he informed me that he worked out with SW that they would wave the restocking fee and send me out a new muffler right away at no charge to me and that they would pay for it and wait for me to send the wrong one back and be reimbursed for it once SW received it. I have never had a company do this before when they didn't make the mistake. The customer service I received from Brandon and Julie was top notch and really went above and beyond and would recommend Maryland Speed to anyone looking for great prices and even better customer service. Thank you Brandon F. And Julie C. for all your help and I will be ordering more from Maryland Speed.

Last edited: