Positive Great Day at KHC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to send a note saying how a great an experience has been working with the guys at KHC. I met Dave at their Raptor day a few weeks ago-my truck was due to be delivered a few days later. Dave could not have been nicer or more generous with his time. I ultimately settled on a perch mod and putting some new wheels on my truck. I went to KHC today Mike and Don were really nice and the guys did a great job with the Perch mod-truck drives better than before and for all of those people with balancing issues with methods-The KHC guys did not have any problems. Truck looks great and drives better. I picked up a stubby antennae on my way out too. While it is a long drive for me, I will make that drive for all of my raptor work and expect that I will be back down to KHC later this year. Thanks Dave, Don and Mike. Really appreciate the hospitality while I was waiting too!