Positive Designs N Signs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been dealing with a bunch of vendors the past couple of months and they all have been great but when a company goes above and beyond for a customer then they deserve a positive review and designs n signs definitely deserves one ill start of by saying every email is answered promptly i asked for a tailgate emblem with custom text in it and that wasn't a problem i received the emblems with in 2 days and they came out beautiful when i went to install them i noticed that they were to big i forgot to mention that i had a backup camera and the size of the emblems are smaller it was completely my fault i sent an email expressing that they didn't fit and it was my fault and they still fixed the problem with out any hassle what so ever there customer service is amazing there products are amazing and i will def be buying more or there products i see a flat black hood vinyl in the near future