Positive Awsome Exsperiance with SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently purchased some SVC bumpstops and Deaver +3 springs from SVC. This was nothing but a positive experience. Jeff was patient while I explored the quote, weighed my options, and waited on the bank. He maintained constant communication throughout the process and was very informative with answers to all of my questions. The product arrived, (poor UPS man) and I was a bit worried about the hole in the side of the box but alas all was there and in good condition. All of the product was engineered well and only required a few minor tweaks to make things come together properly. The instructions that came with the bumpstops where a help. The Install threads on FRF of the bumps and the Deaver springs @chilli-D and I could not have done with out.

Between the quality of the product and the interaction with the staff of SVC they have earned my repeat business and I would recommend their products to any of my family or friends.