Addictive Desert Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdmorten

Reaction score
I'm a total Raptor newbie. I've owned mine for about a week. I have to give a shout out to ADD though. I went in yesterday to order a light bar and Nate showed me around the place. Very nice folks there and they have some sick looking bumpers and accessories and I saw some of the work that they were doing on some F150s and it was beyond sick!

If you haven't checked them out (and I may be the only one who hadn't until yesterday), you need to. I'm pumped that they're right in my neck of the woods. I feel a set of bumpers in my near future.

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a total Raptor newbie. I've owned mine for about a week. I have to give a shout out to ADD though. I went in yesterday to order a light bar and Nate showed me around the place. Very nice folks there and they have some sick looking bumpers and accessories and I saw some of the work that they were doing on some F150s and it was beyond sick!

If you haven't checked them out (and I may be the only one who hadn't until yesterday), you need to. I'm pumped that they're right in my neck of the woods. I feel a set of bumpers in my near future.

Welcome to the forums!
If i may give you one vital piece of advice, research before buying parts.
coincidentally, the best place is here :D

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Coolest dudes to work with in business as well. They are always doing what they can to improve and develop products to what our customers are on the lookout for. They are always there to help and they back their products like none other. Can't go wrong with A.D.D.