Positive A+ for Adams polishes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I won a Pumpkin Spice Detail spray kit from Adams on here, Just wanna give them a huge shout out for that. shipping was fast, friendly service even though I didn't give them a dime. I will definitely be using them in the future based on that fact alone.

now onto the product. This is their limited edition Pumpkin Spice scented spray. and I gotta say it works amazing. I haven't used any of their products previously, so I was going into this not know what to expect. Where I live we have hard water, so for in the house we have a water softener. however for outdoor water we do not. Anyone that washes cars with hard water knows the water spots it leaves are insane. This detail spray got rid of them no problem! which was a huge surprise to me and a big selling point. Other detail sprays I've used have lessened the appearance of water spots, but never removed them like the Adams stuff does. Again, sold on the product. wont be buying anything else.

Now lets get into the limited edition scent. Pumpkin Spice. Let me tell you right off the bat, it smells great! it's not a faint smell, but it's not overpowering either. It's the perfect mix between your grandmas pumpkin pie and walking into a Starbucks near halloween. It's pleasant to say the least! Another perk to this scent, is about 5 minutes into using the product, you will start to notice basic white girls wearing UGGS start to walk by you as you detail your vehicle. Another 5 minutes they will start crowding around. By the time you are done detailing your vehicle with this spray, you will have so many basic white girls who "can't even" surrounding you, you can litterally say you are "Drowning in Pu$$Y". This can be a good thing, as long as they don't lean on and scratch your vehicle by being too close

Cliff notes:

Detail spray works great. Smells great, and is a natural white girl in uggs attractor.

:specialed: