Neutral About at the end of my rope

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a product from a supporting vendor on this forum. The build time was supposed to be 3-4 weeks. The order was placed on 3/15 and I've yet to receive the product. This isn't the most worrying part...

...I spoke to the vendor on week 5 of the build and the vendor said it should be shipping that week. It did not ship.

Since then, I've left numerous voice mails, emails and even submitted an information request form over their website with ZERO response.

The item is paid for in full and I can wait for a good product. I can even wait longer than quoted for a good product. What I can't do (any longer at least) is be ignored and frankly shit on. I need some communication...

I've got a time frame in my head to hear back from this vendor. If I don't hear anything, I'll be forced to file a chargeback on my credit card.

For now the vendor will remain unnamed as I'm sure they are slammed and backed up with orders and I know they have a great history and product. But, a minute to reply to a voicemail or email is standard customer service in my opinion...especially in the face of patience that I've showed to date.

Sorry to rant on the forum, but I think I've been more than accommodating and frankly now I'm getting a little testy about this whole situation.

More to come on this I'm sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.