5 Star Mike

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EwanS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what can I say....

I called mike at 930 am yesterday, clarified my requirements, ordered the X3 SCT Tuner, and AFE Stage 2 intake.....Payment was taken 30 mins later, tracking number 2 hours later.....Parts in Transit to me - CANT WAIT !!!!

Excellent Service Mike !!

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike's tunes are solid and on point. I run a wide-band on my truck and the AFRs are spot on. 12.8 WOT, around 14.8-15.2 in cruise, and my idle is at 15.8-16.2.

Not too mention the DBW fix in mikes tune makes the throttle response waaaaay better.

OP
OP
EwanS

EwanS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kit received yesterday, left work a little early and home to fit - the intake didnt take long and the tune was straight forward.....excellent so far- out to play again now - feedback later

OP
OP
EwanS

EwanS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well a few days later and I am well impressed !
The service from Mike makes major companies look shallow and without purpose, mikes responses to my queries are succinct, to the point and without BS. Even when a small issue occurred today
Driveability - the Raptor now does what it should have said on the tin in the first place
after a few weeks I guess a few minor tweeks might be worthwhile but then I trust in what mike says and let the beasty learn how I drive
Certainly not a shy little flower in the slow lane , but ripping it up with the big boys and asking them politely to "get the **** out of my way"
Up a mountain at the weekend in 36 degrees C and it was effortless climbing

A work of art ?? no, guys like Van Gogh and Leonardo were cursed for being nut cases....Mike knows exactly why and what he is doing

And did I mention the intake ?? AFE do not make Intakes....front exhausts is a better term - what a fantastic rip from the 6.2Boss engine and the intake certaintly amplifies that symphony !!

Am I happy ??

GET SOME !!