We're Ordering New Raptors...Need Input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok you asked-----Hard Loaded with no STICKERS!!!! Many like the go fast stickers I do not and took mine off the 1st hour it was at home. Hope this made sense--"hard loaded" is a pretty well known term around here.

Great that you are asking--also I like black but my 2nd choice is white on color...

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gloffford

Reaction score
Here's one we delivered yesterday to a Ford Raptor Forum Member! Shazam!

4881-ford-raptor-forum-member-his-new-raptor-gloff-ford-shazam.jpg

Kevin S.

Reaction score
OP since you ordered a screw I would order a scab with 801a package, spray in bed liner, bed extender, remote start, and in either a oxford white or silver.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting the varied opinions.... for me

1) Any color that is not dark, Black & Blue show too many scratches. Those colors are fine if you are just going to drive it on the street but if you are going to truly use it off road, it will look bad quickly.

2) I like the bedside graphics and would not have a Raptor without them.

3) Moon roof - I have it and like it but it would not have been a deal killer without it.

4) I do not like the blue interior trim package, like it on the seats but on the dash? Come on...

5) Spray in bed liner - is a must have but the aftermarket LineX product is far superior to Ford's factory spray in liner. And you must spray the rear wheel fender wells so wait and have it done after it is in.

6) I do a lot of off roading but don't feel the front camera is worth the $.

7) I would do all the other bells and whistles that are offered. If you are spending the money on a Raptor, do it right.

My 2 cents...each to his own.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that both ends of the spectrum should be considered.

Most like all the options, but I only chose three when I ordered mine.

One was the Molten Orange (optional at extra cost), but I would have settled for Race Red (that would have required I order a 2012 instead of the 2011)

One was the tail gate step, because I'm too old to easily get into the bed without it. For us old geezers it's a "Must Have".

The last was the hood graphic, dual benefit: matte hood reduces reflection and I thought it looked good.

I know some like a fully loaded vehicle, but I like to get fewer options to get the price down. (not to mention how I feel about the "rain roof")

If you plan to get a few low optioned Raptors, I would suppose they should be SCabs. I tend to believe the SCrew buyers are, for the most part, looking for all the bells and whistles.