Waffling...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I placed my order for a white Supercrew. It's going to be at least another month before it's pulled. I'm second guessing my color choice, and am thinking of silver or terrain.

I know I don't want red, blue or black.

Tell me what color and why...

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
White is money. Don't second guess yourself. Stays clean looking which is huge being the truck primarily has to be hand washed.

Don't let yer Meatloaf!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really liked the look of the Terrain until I saw a Blue Flame SCAB. The Terrain seems to morph looking different under varying sky and light conditions. One thing I did not like was that it just doesn't take good pictures. I think part of the fun of having an awesome vehicle is taking pics of it and sharing them. If you think that's silly or don't care, give it serious thought. Silver is sharp too but I'm not a big silver fan. I've seen a couple really sharp white ones in the snow. You can't go wrong whatever you choose.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are in the same boat. I've been driving white for 12 years. I started off wanting a silver raptor because there is already a white one around my area. I'm probably going to change my mind and go with white again.

I wish I could see a Terrain in person.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream? Neither is wrong...everyone has their preference but I wont be able to explain to you why I like the taste of one versus the other :)
All the colors are good...I'm sure Ford spent some bucks researching that!

P.S. I ordered white too but keep flip-flopping on whether I want the black so I feel your pain.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was absolutely set on white. There was no doubt in my mind whatsoever. Then my wife and I visited the Seattle Auto Show this past October. They had a terrain raptor on the floor. We both fell in love with the color right then and there. The rest is history. Keep getting compliments on the color.