Veteran owned Race Red Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Djones632

Reaction score
Gentleman Let me introduce myself. My names Devin I live in San Antonio Just moved here from Las Vegas and I work in Austin Tx. Here is a little back story on me. I served 5 Years in the US Marine Corps from 05-2010 I was in the 03 field and served in Iraq and Afghanistan. After I got in 2010 I fell on some hard times after my last deployment my fiance destroyed my life as well as my bank account and vehicle. For the past 3 years Ive had no vehicle and was homeless on 3 different occasions. I finally decided Vegas was going to be the death of me and looked for a job elsewhere. My bestfriend whom is my roomate now was in an IED in Aug and lives here in San Antonio. The government gave him an apartment until he finishes his medical board so when I got offered I job in San Antonio It was the best option to come here and live with someone I trusted and knew very well. Heres were things get better.
I moved to TX with about 1500 dollars from selling all my stuff and hopes and dreams. One day Im looking at buying a 89 honda to get to work and figure out how to survive until I get my first check and the next minute I get my award letter from the VA saying I finally got my disability......after 3 years of waiting. 90% disabled with 3 years of back pay. Well needless to say the honda was no longer a car I needed. So It was between an Audi S4 and a 2013 Race Red Raptor and well I decided to go with TEAM MERICA!! No pics yet but they are soon to come gentleman!!!

Now to find some nice toys to upgrade this gem and make her the true war hammer she needs to be :rocking:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard FNG! Thank you for your service. Hopefully things will continue to look bright in your future. Good Luck with whatever choice you make.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You waiting 3 years for a claim from the VA is ridicules. I'm only 30% and waited about a year in 2002. What they put you guys through needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP.

Congrats. Nice choice in vehicle decisions. Thanks for severing.

Get a gov't gig if you can. Took me a while but it's the best thing I ever did. Enjoy!

Edit: Now get your Veteran FRF ICON here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f2/law-enforcement-fire-military-members-1719/

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tell you, the best upgrade you can do right now is to put some of that new found income away in a rainy day fund in the event that hard times ever make a reappearance. I'm glad fortune has finally found you, now don't allow yourself to be vulnerable again. Welcome and congrats on a more than formidable new vehicle.

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Home and congratulations on your award. Now I hope you will be applying for IU with that 90% so you can get the benefits of 100%ter. Well worth it and don't let anyone tell you that you would not be able to work. Yes you can. Certain rules apply but you can work.
Race Red is a nice color and you will be able to enjoy that truck for a long time. Good luck for your future.
Thanks for your service.
Mil T
Vietnam Veteran 1969-71.
101st Infantry.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, glad you were able to get the truck of your dreams! We love ours and you will love it more and more the more you drive it! Thanks for your service!