Roush Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to have the ROUSH Exhaust exit on the side rather than by the bumper how it usually comes?

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my roush exhaust is due to arrive today (friday) i plan on having it put on saturday moring and this will be the topic of discussion with the people doing it. I do not see why it can not be done. you could even use the stock pipe that comes out of stock muffler and modify it. It looks like the roush exhaust comes with a 1 in 2 out piece that mounts right to the muffler. should be able to use that and stock pieces to achieve look you want.

Length might be the only problem. that is if you use the stock mounting locations like designed. I will let everyone know how it comes out.

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
my roush exhaust is due to arrive today (friday) i plan on having it put on saturday moring and this will be the topic of discussion with the people doing it. I do not see why it can not be done. you could even use the stock pipe that comes out of stock muffler and modify it. It looks like the roush exhaust comes with a 1 in 2 out piece that mounts right to the muffler. should be able to use that and stock pieces to achieve look you want.

Length might be the only problem. that is if you use the stock mounting locations like designed. I will let everyone know how it comes out.

Please let us know how that goes cause i really want to put the ROUSH Exhaust on my 13' if there is a way to modify it.