Rear camera 801A?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgrt67

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on Saturday and it doesnt list the rear camera under the 801A description. Could someone confirm that the rear camer does come with this package?

Thanks

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
801A does have the rear camera. Goto Ford.com and build a Raptor and select 801A, then look at the details of 801A and you will see the rear camera listed.

Ordered my truck on Saturday and it doesnt list the rear camera under the 801A description. Could someone confirm that the rear camer does come with this package?

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mgrt67

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Raptor 911, I did go to Fords site and build it, but I still didnt trust what I saw. My last truck I purchased in 2006 was supposed to have a connection for an ipod and it didnt, so I just wanted to hear from someone who actually has it, because the dealer didnt seem to know either, which is kind of scary. Just seems like it would be nice to have the rear camera when backing out of a tight parking space. I didnt want the front camera.

The wait is going to suck. My dealer is saying 2 to 3 months, hopefully he is right.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had no need for the front camera, so just went with 801a and mine has reverse camera

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the front and rear cameras. I also put an ADD Stealth front bumper on the following week. The rear camera has been awesome for backing into my carport and making sure I stay in the lines backing into parking spots and such. The front camera's bottom half is covered by the bumper. I've only used it twice. The resolution for both is and would be fine on a small screen, but its a bit washed out on the nav screen's large size.