Raptor Retrieval Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Louisburg Ford is the bomb!

This was by far the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience ever. The guys at Louisburg are laid back, and super friendly. They had their proverbial poop together, everything went smooth and was exactly what was discussed... no BS, no pressure and so simple a cave man could do it.

I was done in well under a half hour, and spent another half hour bs'ing, taking pictures and putting my D-Bug screen on, which Jimmy was more than happy to help with.

I can't speak highly enough about this dealer! Tell Jimmy Baker I sent you if you decide you want to deal with them.

And now... truck ****!

5524-raptor-138.jpg

5525-raptor-139.jpg

5527-raptor-149.jpg

The blue one is BingBling's!

5528-raptor-150.jpg

5529-raptor-154.jpg

5530-raptor-156.jpg

5531-raptor-157.jpg

5532-raptor-159.jpg

OP
OP
MC B2K

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great - makes me second-guess myself after switching from white to silver.

The blue interior is like a mood ring... it's totally different at different times of the day... in the bright sunlight it takes on a metallic look, in overcast flat light, kind of a dark hue... it's very cool the way it seems to morph.

Impossible to capture with a camera, you just have to experience it. I am really glad I added it.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I got my truck from louisburg be I agree simplist purchase ever. Was in and out in an hour plus the 50 over invoice. It was a win win for me. Enjoy your beast