Raptor Plus Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRKDAYJNKE

Reaction score
I cant find any details on the plus package. I know it includes the rear camera and brake controller. My question is where does the camera view show up? The 4.2" productivity screen?

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor with the plus package... Never seen one with it in person, but it's in the rearview.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's nice. Real easy to see. Possibly better up in the mirror than lower in the dash...

OP
OP
TRKDAYJNKE

TRKDAYJNKE

Reaction score
Pretty sure Im going to go with that instead of the 801A. I dont want all that extra stuff and most of the MFT crap you have to pay for eventually.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the raptor plus package on mine. Only option I wanted. As previously stated, the rearview camera displays in the rearview mirror and works very well......no complaints at all. Did not need the Lux package, especially with all the mft issues.

BigRaptor

Reaction score
I got the plus package also and have no regrets. So much comes standard especially on the raptor anyways, and I mean it a freakin off-road truck, lol. I also prefer having buttons I can feel and push over MFT.