Push Button Entry Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone having problems changing that to a code you pick. It works with the factory default but try and change it to something you pick.

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Has anyone changed theirs so far and whats the trick?

OP
OP
Mike Hammer

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did that exact. It works with the factory code but does not take the new code. I am going to try again today.

OP
OP
Mike Hammer

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to go to the dealer today to get my plate and went over the door code with them.

It got done but that 5 seconds "Enter each digit within five seconds of previous one." I think is 5 seconds total or a whole lot less then 25 seconds total.

I did not time it but the guy went "quick to say the least." Then I did one myself super fast and it worked. If anyone else is having problems shorten the time up to "as fast as you can go".

Thanks for all the help.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With mine, I went into the mtf system and added a code. Don't delete the code or else that does nothing for you. Even if you add a code the factory code will always work as well. This is what I learned.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 13. Hints please

Go to the settings button (looks like gears at the bottom middle of screen) then on the left hand side of screen select "vehicle" then i think it is the 2nd option down.

you can add new entry codes. you can not delete factor entry code. I believe all codes added will work. So if you add 4 codes all 4 will let you in.