Pics Of My 2013 Black SCAB now that its cleaned up a bit...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery during a snow storm, finally got chance to clean it up a little got the bak flip off my 2011 put on and tinted..used my crappy point and shoot camera for now, will do a better shoot in summer :-D over 300 miles so far so good love the 2013!!!
DSCN3193_zpsa0aa8780.jpg
DSCN3191_zpsc3c27597.jpg
DSCN3199_zps5ac58558.jpg
DSCN3200_zpsb42fd0f1.jpg
DSCN3196_zps532c0b99.jpg
DSCN3201_zpsc4dc37b6.jpg

Tina :)

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome Looking truck. Black was my 1st choice, but I have owned too many Black Trucks and they look awesome after a detail, but within a day, it needs to be cleaned again. A never ending battle, or just leave it alone and let it be what it wants to be, a truck. :)

Great looking ride man, gratz!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome Looking truck. Black was my 1st choice, but I have owned too many Black Trucks and they look awesome after a detail, but within a day, it needs to be cleaned again. A never ending battle, or just leave it alone and let it be what it wants to be, a truck. :)

Great looking ride girl, gratz!!

fixed for you... hahaha

OP
OP
Big Rig

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah our 2011 was silver and was so easy to keep clean, but my husband wouldnt let me order the same color..funny thing is "HE" doesnt do the vehicle cleaning/ detailing ..I do :fca5278d:
Tina

Great looking ride man, gratz!!