Picked Up Black '13 SCREW Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a good shine. Unfortunately mine will be under snow for the next 6-8 months! No details for me, but some fun snow driving!

OP
OP

1LVRaptor

Reaction score
In order:
Dr. Beasleys Premium Auto Wash
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealent
Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax
Dr. Beasleys Glass Wax

If anyone has any matte finish paint they have added to their truck Dr. Beasleys makes a line of products that will keep matte paint looking new without adding any gloss, which most all of the other products will do over time. Including the wash products. Obviously you can't polish or wax matte paint. I am getting matte paint on my wheel flares and bumpers and will use their matte finish products on those parts.

Supposed to get it back today. Will post photos.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In order:
Dr. Beasleys Premium Auto Wash
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealent
Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax
Dr. Beasleys Glass Wax

Is the product used on the railcover, fender flare, door handle... and can it be used on the Raptor decals?

OP
OP

1LVRaptor

Reaction score
I will use their Matte Body Wash on the entire truck when I get it back. The will keep my matte paint from glossing up. For any plastic surfaces that are matte or otherwise I use Dr. Beasleys Plastic Sealant. You can use the matte products on the matte plastic but that is not necessary and they are not inexpensive.

For the matte decals their matte products are perfect.

You can Google their web site and they have info on all of their products. I met them at SEMA and they were giving demos on the matte products and they really are worth the $$.

Without matte specific cleaning and maintenance products matte is a pain and will eventually not look good.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you...at least your wait is over. When did you place the order for the SCREW?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a good shine. Unfortunately mine will be under snow for the next 6-8 months! No details for me, but some fun snow driving!

You'll have to keep me updated on how your Raptor handles our snow!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is pretty dang good considering you are working off of a small picture. You did miss the anterolisthesis and probably can't pick out the Schmorl's nodule or the spinal hemagioma, nor the kissing spine syndrome. I will agree with you that it is a biomechanical mess, especially in a early 40s individual. The good news is that it is not my spine..... that is the only good news :emotions122:

I have been told I am spineless

OP
OP

1LVRaptor

Reaction score
THe first round is done. Did everything except wheels and tires which are next. The flat black flares, bumpers and skid plate turned out well. They still stand out from the body paint but don't have as much contrast.

Attachments

• IMG_4520.jpg
    IMG_4520.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_4521.jpg
    IMG_4521.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4522.jpg
    IMG_4522.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4526.jpg
    IMG_4526.jpg