Picked Up Black '13 SCREW Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sexy! Gotta love the tux black, I know I love mine! Def looks good in sleep mode! I need the Ducati HIDs.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my Tux Black... trying not to go crazy with mods is like trying not to mash the pedal.... ain't happening!

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my Tux Black... trying not to go crazy with mods is like trying not to mash the pedal.... ain't happening!

Gorgeous Truck Doc! Hope that isnt your C-spine in that avatar.......picture is awful small but I see a slight reversal of the lordosis, gnarly osteophyte on
C3, C6/C7 junction not looking so hot. Stacking throughout, bio-mechanical mess is what that is.

Last edited:

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous Truck Doc! Hope that isnt your C-spine in that avatar.......picture is awful small but I see a slight reversal of the lordosis, gnarly osteophyte on
C3, C6/C7 junction not looking so hot. Stacking throughout, bio-mechanical mess is what that is.

That is pretty dang good considering you are working off of a small picture. You did miss the anterolisthesis and probably can't pick out the Schmorl's nodule or the spinal hemagioma, nor the kissing spine syndrome. I will agree with you that it is a biomechanical mess, especially in a early 40s individual. The good news is that it is not my spine..... that is the only good news :emotions122:

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is pretty dang good considering you are working off of a small picture. You did miss the anterolisthesis and probably can't pick out the Schmorl's nodule or the spinal hemagioma, nor the kissing spine syndrome. I will agree with you that it is a biomechanical mess, especially in a early 40s individual. The good news is that it is not my spine..... that is the only good news :emotions122:

With regards to the anterolisthesis, I look at it from a correction standpoint, so a listing of the corresponding retrolisthesis would be listed in my report. The more severe pathologies cant be observed with my 1x1" picture. lol otherwise Id give you a more complete rad report. Youll have to forgive me, any time I see a film, I read it. Im a nerd like that. Wrote about 10 today so I was in a reading mood.

OP
OP

1LVRaptor

Reaction score
Got the pedals from Performance Pedals. Bought the black anodized. Look really good and are grippy. $169. Will post a bunch of photos end of next week.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

oh shit, it happened....... nice.

ever think about going to a paging system alarm? viper 5904 is what i am going with.
How much is the 5904 installed?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you get the sst, the retail price is $800, but i know that these are ****** out over the internet so you can find it cheaper. install usually goes for about $250-$300. also you will need a bypass module for the transponder chip in your key

OP
OP

1LVRaptor

Reaction score
That's about what I was quoted. We also talked about the remote start issue. I am trying to be even slightly sane about spending so I'm going to wait on the tracking module. Viper shows it as about a $400 add. But it would be fun to hunt down someone who is driving my stolen truck......

:893Chainsaw-Smilie-

OP
OP

1LVRaptor

Reaction score
So I gave the new ride a wash, polish and wax, glass polish and lots of elbow grease. And a tank of gas.

Pays to use good products.

Like glass.....

Attachments

• IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 116