Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if 2011 had AC seats as an option, but I wish I had those. All Black truck and I sometimes have to dress up for work, so they would have been nice.

Other than that, I'm very happy.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the stupid effin sony and nav system....... it was the only way i could get the moonroof, and tailgate step. very lame on fords part to not allow a la carte items like previous years.

HELLO????? car audio shop here...... i dont want that shit in my truck.....

Last edited:

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tailgate step has been great. I didn't order it on my 2013. I got impatient and found a new matching 2012 and scooped it up. So glad the 12 had this option. I didn't think I needed it, I was wrong. Front camera is great too when offroad!

-Brian

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the stupid effin sony and nav system....... it was the only way i could get the moonroof, and tailgate step. very lame on fords part to not allow a la carte items like previous years.

HELLO????? car auio shop here...... i dont want that shit in my truck.....

I'm out of touch with the car audio scene, but it seems like your job just gets harder and harder right? I mean it's not like the early 2000's when everything was either DIN or double DIN... it seems like every car in the last 5 years would have to be a total dash customization to put an aftermarket stereo in. Am I wrong?