Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
of course it would be the opposite for the ones that don't like it they would get in a truck with the black interior with no thought what so ever. but put them in a truck with the blue interior they will say man this blue interior sucks I don't like it. I have never heard it tho.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I like being different and it's stile it dose look good in a blue truck. I think the one's with out just didn't want to spend the money plane and simple. it's the same as the hood and side graphics comes down to not spending the money every one knows they are cool imo it's what makes a raptor a raptor. well that and the shocks.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lol I like it.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

you get in a truck with the blue interior every one is like wow the blue looks nice I like it. I got in a truck with the black interior and didn't notice any thing. that is what I'm trying to say no one got in and said wow I like this plain black interior.

Ehh...debatable. I'm not going to be ordering the blue interior because I'm not a huge fan of blue. But, I will be having some of the interior parts custom painted using "hydrographics" that can be seen at the link below.

Extreme Offroad and Performance Katy Texas - The Leader in Car Audio, Lift Kits, Rims, Tires and Multi Media Units, Hydrographics.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I opened that link, all I can say is "OI", I guess its a matter of taste!

I'm not going to be doing actual "graphics"...it's tacky. But their system is great for doing simple paintwork. I'm thinking of some dark brown/dark gold metallic stuff on some of the pieces...similar to what whtrapta did not too long ago.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with you Marcs. I even looked at the blue interior a second time and I just don't like it, especially the center console (not even crazy about the blue door trim). I even asked my saleslady what she thought and she wasn't crazy about it either. We both like the stock interior better. Some love it but not me!

The blue interior is doable as long as the exterior of the truck is blue as well. Still not for me though.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you don't like the blue, I'd still get the blue interior accent package, and just get the blue panel pieces hydrographiced to something else. THen you still get the nicer stitching on the seats, the nicer brushed aluminum dash and console trim, and no chrome accents, black speaker grilles, etc.