The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RcIgo

Reaction score
The hid's look great!
Tried to upload scan of DORA.
Ordered 7/9. Priority 10
Msrp 54070. Invoice and price paying 49717

Reaction score
Priority 11, order date 8/8
Dealer said he was hoping for an October build date. He also mentioned that some changes have been made that some stock orders will be completed before retail orders to make sure the fit and trim are up to standard; whether that is tru, I have no idea especially since the only trim difference is the HID lighting.

RcIgo, How the hell did you get them to back off 5k from sticker? did you have a trade in?

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priority 11, order date 8/8
Dealer said he was hoping for an October build date. He also mentioned that some changes have been made that some stock orders will be completed before retail orders to make sure the fit and trim are up to standard; whether that is tru, I have no idea especially since the only trim difference is the HID lighting.

RcIgo, How the hell did you get them to back off 5k from sticker? did you have a trade in?

It can happen it depends on the dealer, I got mine for 49810, $50 bucks over invoice from Louisburg Ford, Kansas.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy on another forum that took pics of 2013 F150's already built and awaiting shipment, so maybe they started building them last week?

Copy from other site:
So I took my daughter to the dentist yesterday in Kansas City (technically Gladstone but...). Due to a bit of a construction reroute I ended up driving behind the Metro North Mall where Ford appears to have leased some parking space!

7881629174_36a4e78027_z.jpg

Link to thread: 2013s being stocked...at a MALL? lol - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

I don't understand why the hell they would remove all the plastic on brand new trucks so they can sit in the sun and bird shit!

RcIgo

Reaction score
I buy a lot of cars and trucks. But as others are saying invoice or a few hundred over is the norm on most cars/trucks. Dealers get holdback and other spiffs/bonuses.
I own my own business so at least one work truck(dodges right now) get traded each year and I trade my truck in each year then wife always wants something too.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 9am appt. on 8/31 to put in my order. I am paying 2500 under MSRP but they did give in and give me what i wanted on my trade of the harley...they were initially 2 k below what i wanted. I am excited just to do the order....and I am especially happy I chose the 13 over the 12 if those lights are in fact what we get. I'll post up order info asap. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free