New White Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally did it after much deliberation. Sold my 11 F350 and bought a 13 White Crew Cab Raptor. Had to drive 400 miles to pick it up, and then drove it 400 miles home.

I can honestly say I am in love. The ride is great, the power is better than expected, the comfort is second to none, and the look of the truck makes me smile.

I even took a couple of detours along the route home. Stopped in Daytona Beach and drove on the hard packed sand and took a couple pics, as well as taking a random exit off of i95 and finding some trails to play on for a few minutes.

I am going to be docutmenting this build fully on a facebook page that I have built for the truck called The Raptor Cartel. You can follow it there or I will be posting here very often.

Here is a little photo from Daytona Beach.
TRCWallpaper1.jpg

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I have to say that the Daytona Beach / Port Orange area is my favorite area of the whole country.

What part of the beach did you take that pic on?

OP
OP
InMotionJosh

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I have to say that the Daytona Beach / Port Orange area is my favorite area of the whole country.

What part of the beach did you take that pic on?

It was behind the Plaza Hotel right across from where all the fun stuff is...Razzles etc

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nice pic! Congrats on the Raptor as well.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Looks great. Looking forward to what you have planned for the truck.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ocean Deck.....doooo it....I went to college in Daytona....left a few brain cells at those establishments

Nice truck dude

OP
OP
InMotionJosh

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Already swapped out the antenna, ordered some tires, wheels will order tommorow, ordered interior and exterior LED.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Couple of other pics
DSC_0172.jpg
DSC_0169.jpg
DSC_0166.jpg
DSC_0160.jpg
IMG_4826.jpg
IMG_4825.jpg
IMG_4814.jpg