New ROUSH Raptor Finally Arived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nhjoe

Reaction score
Congrats! I have had my Roush Raptor since March and it is a dream come true for sure!

OP
OP
F

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I have had my Roush Raptor since March and it is a dream come true for sure!

I agree, I am amazed at the power that this thing has. I am coming from a heavily modded Audi S4, so I was expecting to be disappointed with the power of the Raptor, but I must say the Roush exhaust and the power that the supercharger gives it sure keeps me smiling.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
How long was it gone in the Roush factory? A goal of mine for early 2014 is to upgrade with a supercharger. I didn't know they also change the seats etc...

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How long was it gone in the Roush factory? A goal of mine for early 2014 is to upgrade with a supercharger. I didn't know they also change the seats etc...

They don't change the seats, they just add the headrests with the Roush logo. We have a local shop that does the Roush upgrade for about $10k (~$7k for parts, ~$3k for labor). They have all the equipment to make the vinyl decals and do the headrests.

The shop owns three Raptors and two are Roush supercharged. They took me for a ride in one that pushes over 600hp (due to a custom tune they installed that was NOT Roush).