a new Ford dealership back in my country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So am back to my country (Lebanon) for some loosen up time, parties and do crazy stuff:fuckyea:.
this is the time of the year when you can find snow at the mountains and go boarding or if you want go have a swim at the beach, still cold but okk . you can also do both since the sea level and high mountains around 30min away, even less(depending who's driving:emotions33: )

today i decided i visit my friends at the Fords dealership and found out they were closed.
it seems a new guy (probably a rich or prince from KSA) bought the dealership along with the Land Rover, Austin Martin, Honda and some more.:scum:

so i headed to the new Ford showroom, was greeted by a very fine lady. as she showed me a bit the place, i noticed a grey super crew Raptor :jawdrop:

(its weird that US car companies dealership ship over big V8 in Lebanon because of high prices of fuel, and high consumption. you need to special order it from them or bring it yourself)

guess who had the stupid smile on his face??!:Big Laugh: yep it was me.
so i had to ask how much. it was fully equipped. price: 105000$:wtf:

whyyyyyyy????? when i brought my car to Africa, it was around 80000 and i gained back the taxes since i am an expat. the car costs 57000 straight form the US with some MODS i added before shipping it, + shipment + port fees + taxes.

30000$ mooorrreee?????? are these guys NUTS.

am not sure if this applies in the US but in most countries I've been when you buy a car you have two types of taxes.
here in Lebanon, if it's company car, utility car, pick up or a truck, they have a tax of around 5% to 10% of the global amount of the car. and if its a personal car or SUV their taxes are around 40 to 50 % (not sure how true the numbers are :p )

so the lady explained that the were able to convince at the port that these cars are registered as touristic/personal cars :mad:
so instead of getting a raptor around 80000$ we get a 105000$

why the F*** do you want to make the price of such a beautiful car that high when you can sell more if you have lower. :yuno:
F***in retards:893Chainsaw-Smilie-

that beautiful lady has transformed to slutty bitch when i started asking so many questions. so i decided to bounce say you guys are the worst i ever met and you can be sure i would never buy from you guys.
she didn't even know that the raptor come in super cab what a :scum:

at least i have my baby waiting for me in the jungle:troll3:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will come along that will pay that much, and the sad part is that there are even sales people here in the USA just as clueless..

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2