need help buying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamiejackson

Reaction score
Hi Raptors
I need your help. I'm looking to buy a 2013 SCREW in either black or white without the graphics. luxury package with the step and the bed extender. I'm in San Diego but I have no problem traveling 6 hours to find a reasonable dealer. I'd rather buy one from the lot instead of waiting for an order. My problem is the two dealers I've visited have quoted me $64,000 and $58,000. No way I'm paying that just because they think I'm innocent. I'm reading the forum for all of your tips and I know the fair market value in my area is somewhere in the ballpark of $51,000. Can you guys help me out with dealers who will take me seriously?

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Try looking at WyoStorms, dealers selling near invoice thread.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately.... Dealers with Raptors on their lots, think they can charge whatever they want. Its as simple as supply and demand.

You might check with Galpin Ford in Van Nuys. They might have something youre looking for for.

OP
OP
jamiejackson

jamiejackson

Reaction score
Ok guys. Thanks for the help. I've read that thread and have plans to head out to some of those dealers. I'll check Galpin ford too.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
up here in the bay area there is still a dealership that will sell $450 over invoice. the ford store in morgan hill. its about 5 hours from los angeles though, so tack on a couple extra hours drive time. or buy a one way ticket and drive it back.

and "morning.........."

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check Perry Ford in Poway. I ordered mine from there and had to wait 3 months but paid below sticker. They have a couple blk. screws on the way that are advertised at sticker. Have you looked at Frontier Ford? Most all other dealers near San Diego are sitting on them with 10-15K mark-ups. You can always fly to Las Vegas on the cheap and drive one home off the lot for sticker. Good luck!!

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm here in San Diego as well and was looking at one at Perry Ford.... they were asking MSRP where it seemed everyone else was asking 5-10K above, just wasn't the right color so ended up ordering from Mossy Ford.

Good luck!!!

:waytogo: