My New Roush Raptor - White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mesposito

Reaction score
I purchased it this past weekend - it was the only one listed on the entire east coast. Had to drive over 200 miles to pick it up. Traded my 2012 crewcab Raptor. I haven't put many miles on it - other than the drive home - but I can tell you that the power is ridiculous. The sound note from the exhaust is awesome - although it can get to your nerves a bit on a long drive. I love it!!!

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 179

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats! you can always have a stock resonator added in-line with the exhaust if it is a little over the top for you...thats what i did with my roush cat-back...quieted it down just enough for me.

jpboats

Reaction score
Nice truck I have 1 just like it but mine is a 2012, which will be traded for a roush 2013

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

I can tell you that you have not seen all the power yet it gets stronger as it breaks in