My 2013 Terrain SCab w/Beadlocks short review and pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As promised here she is:

SAM_0755_zps22c35ffc.jpg
SAM_0754_zpsd46d8ef1.jpg
SAM_0753_zpsc472b429.jpg
SAM_0752_zps01b7683d.jpg
SAM_0751_zps7eec79d8.jpg
SAM_0750_zps5f7b4822.jpg
SAM_0749_zps8ebd9ba3.jpg
SAM_0748_zpsb98fc73f.jpg

Picked the truck up 2/21. After a 3 month and 28 day wait.

Built 2/5
Shipped 2/6
At dealership 2/18

Exterior:

Terrain w/ beadlocks and rear graphics doesn't get any better and I couldn't be happier with the looks of the truck. Not hating on all you SCrew guys but the Scab IMO looks much better!

I love how the Terrain color looks white on some days and looks tan on others, purley glorifying.
She wanted to be white in the pictures today

Drivability:

I was trying to break her slowly in but I couldn't resist while giving my father-in-law a ride last night. Less than 200 miles on her and I've already taken it off road.

My first initial review of the truck was ok this is quite a truck but is it really worth the price tag and insane MPG's??

After 45 mins of off-roading I'm OVERLY impressed with this truck!!

Hit the off road mode button and it literary floated over ever bump and imperfection on the gravel road. The handling is precise and playing around with the traction control settings she can get very squirrelly if you want her too.

Coming from an AWD rally car this truck allows you to go ANY WHERE you want still maintaining the "fun factor".

Interior:

This is my first Ford and I must say thumbs up to ford. I'm a simple guy and don't like to much jazz in a vehicle; I think Ford hit the nail on the head.

MFT is great and there is so much more I need to learn but I'm digging it.

Black interior all the way!

Sound system is great (only wish the volume could go a tad higher)

If you're going to drive this truck to and from work and the grocery store, save yourself some cash and get cross-over.

If you want to go balls deep off the beaten path and then some, this is the truck for you! If you're going through a midlife crisis and don't want to cruise around in a corvette 6 months out of the year; do your ego a favor and get a raptor. If you just want to kick some ass and are a big attention *****….. raptor!

I don't think anyone can build up an off road beast for the same amount of money and have the same appeal the raptor does.

I could write so much more great things about this truck but I don’t need to, the truck sells itself!

Mod list:

I have a Roll-x I need to put on
CAI? idk yet
Exhaust... not sure yet but a DEFFINATE!
Tuner in the near future
line-x spray in bed liner (regretting not getting the factory option)
AMS Oil MDHP under coating
Compustar alarm system
Taillight blackout

Last edited:

Fomocoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck!! Beadlocks look awesome with the terrain color!!

Thanks for the review too!!

:cheers:

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great, love the wheels. Congrats and have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk