My 2013 SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals of FRF, I wan't to say thank you for having such a great and informative site. Through this site I have been able to realize that I can order one of these bad ass trucks for way cheaper than MSRP. Thats excatly what my Fiance and I did my first day off after Valentines day. We officially ordered our Blue flame SCAB on 17 FEB. 2013 with the 801A package and the blue interior. Now here is the only concern we have. We are not sure if we are going to like all the blue accent pieces that are on the center console and doors but we absolutly love the seats. We are going to wait until it gets in to decide if we are going to keep the blue trim pieces.

Here is the question. Does anybody know anybody out there with the know how on making these pieces have the same brushed aluminum finish to match the rest of the ineterior or is there anybody out there willing to trade there factory bushed aluminum pieces for my soon to be blue trim? Thanks ahead of time looking forward to being a member of the elite society of Raptor owners.

mrmojoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anybody out there with the know how on making these pieces have the same brushed aluminum finish to match the rest of the ineterior or is there anybody out there willing to trade there factory bushed aluminum pieces for my soon to be blue trim?

Some interiors has factory brushed aluminum? Mine is all plastic, what option was this?

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
:welcome: and congrats on the truck! Are you talking about just the color of the center stack? I doubt someone would want just a blue center stack. As far as brushed aluminum, do you mean the shifter? If so, blue is what gets you that. Regular interior is crome I believe. You have me confused. Did you see the blue in person? Its one of those things that people either love or hate. We absolutely love ours and I'm amazed at the difference when I see trucks without it.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also have a Blue Flame SCAB on order! I looked at the blue interior twice and I think I'm about like you. The blue center console is a no-go for me. I don't want to offend those who have it because I really wanted to like it but it just looks ugly to me. I just like the stock interior much better. It was definitely not the money. It was the looks to me. It's definitely a love/hate option. Congrats by the way!!

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. My order has yet to be processed. We can wait together. Dealer
called me yesterday. My build is in his next allotment. Waiting and waiting.....

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Welcome. I don't think you should worry about liking the blue interior, it's not nearly as bright as the pictures. it's very subtle and class. everyone has their own tastes but if you like the seats you will like the rest!