Let the fun begin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desmo_Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Picked up the truck on Saturday. Ordered it back in March and it arrived at the dealer Friday afternoon. The entire order process was very positive with Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye, AZ. Denny Ludwig is a great guy and we will definitely purchase through him again anytime we need a Ford product. I would recommend him to anyone in AZ looking to buy a Ford.

As for the truck, absolutely love it! Options are 801A, F/R cameras and the wheels.

I drove it straight from the dealer to Discount Tire to have them mount up Goodyear MTRs (315/70-17s) that they had waiting there for me.

After getting it home, I installed the tailgate assist, Auto Ventshade door sill protectors, shorty antenna and poly filled the sub.

Today it is at the tint shop getting 3M on the front windows to match factory and Crystalline on entire truck, including 70% on windshield.

Mods coming in the next week include Bakflip and bedrug, mid perch, under back seat storage box, Weathertech mats.

And here it is so far:

Raptor.jpg
RaptorFL.jpg
Tire.jpg

Sill.jpg

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the Ford Raptor Forum. If we can help with anything in the future or information now please visit our website or pm us personally. We would love to help with all your current and future Raptor needs.

We have a special running right now with Corsa. For the time being, we are offering a Price Match Guarantee group buy. Anyone that shows me a verified* lower price than I provide when you request a quote, I will beat it. Period. This is for Corsa system Part Number 14387 for 2010-2013 6.2L Raptors.

If you have wanted a Corsa system, now is the absolute best time to get the best price possible, just shoot me a PM and we will get you taken care of.

*Verified means that I must be able to go check it out online to verify the pricing with shipping included. Just thought I would make that clear.