Last of the 2013's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASURAPTORNUT

Reaction score
Picked up our new raptor on Thursday and all I can saw is WOW!!!! My fiancé and I had previously been able to drive the trucks during the raptor roundups in Phoenix, but nothing compares to getting your own. Our ETA was originally the beginning of November, but we were happy to find out it would come a week early, just in time to take a road trip to our friend's wedding in College Station.

We were blown away at the quietness of the truck while driving 70-80mph. The truck handles like a dream around town, and is perfect for long road trips. SO MUCH ROOM!

I knew being in and around College Station this weekend we would eventually run into some raptors from the Raptoberfest, and sure enough today on our way home we saw a couple. We saw a black raptor with a camper in tow filling up at a gas station before getting to Waco, and while driving through Waco we came up to another black raptor with some blue accents. Both looked good being a little dirty from the weekend!

Here are a few pics that we have taken over the past couple of days. Best of all we were able to get her dirty on our way back home. We stopped at Lake Whitney Dam and found a small trail down to the river and took a few pictures.

IMG_2646_zps5b4d3755.png

IMG_2671_zps1cf30e72.jpg

IMG_2668_zps2f477dd4.jpg

IMG_2672_zpsaed3f3d8.jpg

cheesehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! Glad you got your first road trip in already... it really does drive amazing on the interstate at 80MPH (or greater)

Congrats!

OP
OP
ASURAPTORNUT

ASURAPTORNUT

Reaction score
Thank you for all the congratulations! As far as mods go we have a long list that we would like to do to the truck, but we are looking at buying a home in the next few months so that takes priority. Once that is taken care of we plan on doing RPG stage 3, bumper, lights, wheels, and much much more!