Just ordered myself a new Tuxedo Black Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I did it...Ordered up a 2013 Tuxedo black screw, base package. MSRP was $47,575 and I paid 45,042 + TTL. Not the best deal in the wolrd but not the worst either after seeing some of the threads. They wouldn't move on the Raptor price but I was able to get them to come up on my trade $1000 after doing the old walk-out routine.

I went through this dealer mostly for the fact that they seemed very confident they'll get the truck in 8-10 weeks based on their previous orders.

Luther Ford in Fargo, ND. Talk to Magnus Thorstenstien. He was good to work with and understood when I said I'll be calling him daily for status updates on the order :)

Hey, now I just have to WAIT..... I remember the wait for my Corvette and I'm assuming this will be just as brutal !! I'm not really into modding, I really like the base, clean look of this truck when it's bone stock, so any other options for passing the time would be appriciated :)

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions so far on this forum. Great forum!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man! Not a bad deal. What is that about $1000 over invoice or so. Enjoy the wait!

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, also playing the wiainting game. What Vette do you have? I
have an 08 Z06 - Atomic Orange 3LZ and still love driving it!