Just got my '13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13terrain

Reaction score
Just picked up my '13 terrain color super crew yesterday. So far I love. I am coming from a performance/hot rod side so it will take me a while to figure this one out. Question though. Where to start modding these things. I was looking at d2 fogs, light bar and exhaust. Any recommendations or tips.

Thanks again!

photo5_zps60f91a95.jpg
photo4_zps0eb9fcc5.jpg
photo3_zps83d33077.jpg
photo2_zps7fb9c804.jpg
photo1_zps896b34fc.jpg

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are many approaches you can take when it comes down to doing mods. We specialize in suspension. Hope you are enjoying your truck

-Jeff

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome to the family, I personally haven't started modding much, but I suggest taking the truck out stock a few times, then start with new leafs and a rear frame reinforcement kit, then lights, and if you feel like you need more capability, go to better shocks and coilovers, by the time you get that far, you'll know what your next mod is gonna be, if you really wanna spend money on exhaust, go ahead, I saved a couple hundred and just pulled mine off in the driveway

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats so jealous; waited to decide on either a terrain or white and got screwwed out of both :( now waiting for the 14 to come out