Just about to order white base Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stockett86

Reaction score
Hi all first post and just registered. I am about to pull the trigger on a white base Screw Raptor. I went with base everything and was thinking I can add my own nav, bed liner, ect.. Any advise on why this is not a smart option? Anything I should add from the factory? Any advise before I have it built would be appreciated.

Regards,

Adam

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just get the options.. later if u have problems.. dealer can say u messed with the electrical... why wouldnt u get the option buying a 50K truck..?

I suggest you find the dealers that do invoice or close to invoice and get the options.

btw, yes bedliner you can do it from a different shop.. when I ordered I didnt put the option for bedliner and did it at the dealer.. it was cheaper.. $450 for bed and rear wheel wells

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get the 801A package at least. Your truck will be worth more down the road and a lot easier to sell if you ever want to. You will get the Nav, HID headlights, heated and cooled seats, power seats etc. $4059 invoice cost.

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and CONGRATS!!!!.......agree with the above gentlemen get the options :headbang:

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome. I went without the luxury package when I ordered mine. I don't use nav and I could live without heated/cooled seats. I couldn't justify spending the extra almost 5 grand on stuff I don't need. It's a bad ass truck though either way with or without the package. :)

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm good with white! The rest is personal preference, but I admit I like the nice stuff.