I picked her up today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcmorgan540

Reaction score
I have had my eye on these since the concept. Today was the day I brought it home! I never got serious about it until two weeks ago. A local dealer had the exact truck I wanted in stock with a + $1,000 over sticker price. I found this forum and did some digging. I found a dealer on here who would order at invoice. I then found another local dealer that would do the same. The other dealer in town broke down after a while and sold me the in stock truck for invoice! Here is the breakdown :

2013 SCREW (Black)
801A (Lux Package)
Moonroof
Front and Rear Camera Package

Price was $49,491 with no dealer proc. fee. I think I did pretty good. The sticker was $53,805.

Now I am just trying to figure out how all of this fancy stuff works.

To do list:
Find code and program door keypad entry
Remote Start does not seem to be working
Find out how remote access iPhone app can control starter
Update Sync
Get some sync apps working

I am loving this thing. It drives like a dream!

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 91

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me a couple minutes to figure out my remote start. on your key fob, Are you hitting the lock button then the 2X button twice?

Also check under the hood. Driver side halfway up the quarter panel you will find a button. Be sure this is not bent down. The hood has to collapse this button.

Oh yeah, sweet truck!

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and good job using dealers against each other....

There is a way to put your own code in for keyless entry. I would have to dig through some posts to remeber how... its in the nav screen options.

Also i dont think there is a way to start the truck other than key or remote start with key fob. I dont think you can use your Iphone (im an andriod guy so idk what that app is you speak of). The truck does not have a "cell" connection so you can not start it with a cell phone.

to update sync go to syncmyride.com and it will walk you through it. that is if you are not already up to date.

dont forget to put on your to do list..... Drive it like you stole it!!!!