I have a VIN and a scheduled date but ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed an order on 8/1 and received a VIN ( 1FTFX1R60DFA36793 ). According to blood (thanks btw), it has a scheduled build week of 10/8. However as of this morning, when I look up the VIN, it still doesnt show up on Ford's web site. 10/8 is only a few days away.

Is this unusual or does it indicate a problem?

Has anyone called SVT to check on an order? If you do, do you get a canned answer similar to a dealer which says "It will arrive on the same date that you receive it" or do you get the real status?

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed an order on 8/1 and received a VIN ( 1FTFX1R60DFA36793 ). According to blood (thanks btw), it has a scheduled build week of 10/8. However as of this morning, when I look up the VIN, it still doesnt show up on Ford's web site. 10/8 is only a few days away.

Has anyone called SVT to check on an order? If you do, do you get a canned answer similar to a dealer which says "It will arrive on the same date that you receive it" or do you get the real status?

I placed a call to SVT yesterday. They asked for what information I had. I gave him the order and dealer codes and he told me he really liked my build and was happy to inform me that I had a newly changed build date of 10/9 (last week blood informed it was 10/29).. and told me that there was a VIN available and that I should expect it around the end of October at my dealership. I didn't ask him for the VIN number because I wanted to check in with the dealership. He also told me to call back middle of next week and verify that it indeed was built just for peace of mind. I'm very pleased with my first SVT experience.

I was able to look up my window sticker yesterday afternoon.

2SVT'S

Reaction score

Dealer sent me the VIN on Sept 29th, got a confirmation email yesterday that the build would begin Oct 15th. I am unable to check my window sticker either. From what i have read on here it takes a few days before its available. You should still be ok, just hang tight.

bikerglen

Reaction score
Build week of Oct 8. ETA of Oct 29. Still no window sticker yet. My VIN # seems out there a bit. Ends in A46---. I'm hoping they skipped a few #'s.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's normal for builds to be moved up and down in your build week your build date is now the 11th but was sent to plant today.nothing scheduled is exact until your actual build.
Your sticker should show five days before build.