I have a VIN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjhmcox

Reaction score
Ok... so dealer told me 2 weeks ago that my Raptor had a VIN put to the order. I finally received it from him today.
Now who do I call to find out when the build date is or build week?
How long from VIN to delivery?

Thanks.... :cheers:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's been 2 weeks since you were assinged a vin then you may have your window sticker already. If you do then your build date is on your window sticker. Plug your win into the end of this url >> http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1R63DFA66096 and see if you see your window sticker.

Ok... so dealer told me 2 weeks ago that my Raptor had a VIN put to the order. I finally received it from him today.
Now who do I call to find out when the build date is or build week?
How long from VIN to delivery?

Thanks.... :cheers:

OP
OP
C

cjhmcox

Reaction score
Tried plugging it in and no window sticker generated but did call and was told build date of April 8. Then he said it would take anywhere from 3-6 weeks to arrive at my dealership! This is going to be a long 2 months...ugh!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's only been taking 2-3 weeks from build day to dealer. More than 3 weeks is not the norm right now!

Your window sticker should be available either Monday April 1st or Tuesday, April 2nd for sure (if not, your build day has slipped).

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then he said it would take anywhere from 3-6 weeks to arrive at my dealership! This is going to be a long 2 months...ugh!

It's only been taking 2-3 weeks from build day to dealer. More than 3 weeks is not the norm right now!

The "3-6 weeks" is the standard SVT answer... Once the truck is released to a carrier, and they have tracking info, they can give you a finer estimate. They told me 3-6 weeks, then after the truck was on a train, I had a 12 day time in transit... the truck arrived at the dealer 8 days later.

I think there are too many variables involved, that's why they under promise the ETA.

Mahukaawenui

Reaction score
Called SVT today with my vin too. They told me April 8th it will be hatched. I was really looking to be able to pick up at dealer on the 4/23 since I'll be in town but it sounds like I may have to continue waiting.
Even worse.. when I do finally pick it up it'll just be to deliver it to Matson for the long journey to Hawaii. Waiting... then waiting some more