How long does an order take???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrz5072

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2013 SCREW on the 20th of March. I told the dealer here in PA that I had to have it before June 1st because I'm moving to OK that weekend. Just wondering if you think it will actually be here before then? I was upfront with the dealer and explained the situation and they said no problem, 6-8 weeks. I was reading about some others having to wait a lot longer and I'm getting nervous. I was planning on using this truck to move!

Any opinions?

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're stretching it. IMO don't think you'll see it by then. Sorry.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was on the other forum earlier and someone mentioned that there's a shipping delay on all Raptors due to a fuel rail issue. They indicated the delay was for at least a month....

chumpchange10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get your deposit back, There are a number of trucks available in Maryland and NVA
If you look hard enough you can find a few Roush trucks on the ground at the dealers also
I just bought my Roush in Florida "Road Trip"
its actually the second truck I bought in as many weeks... Gave the first one back !! Don't ask, I won't tell !

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I seriously doubt a delay of a month. Guys on this forum are taking delivery daily. The only delay that is believable are beadlocks .. why? Because beadlocks have been delayed before.

to the OP ... you will most likely not take delivery by June. It could happen but most likely not.

Was on the other forum earlier and someone mentioned that there's a shipping delay on all Raptors due to a fuel rail issue. They indicated the delay was for at least a month....

OP
OP
J

jrz5072

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I didn't have to put down a deposit, so I'm not too worried about it. I guess if it's not there by the 1st I'll offer to come back and pick it up, at their expense of course. If not, I'm sure a dealer in Oklahoma would be more than happy to sell me one.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are just so many variables. What is your dealer's Raptor allotment, how many Raptors are ahead of you at that dealer, and the normal process of your build date and then the shipping process. At least since January, most are getting theirs in 2-3 months with a few a little longer and a few a little shorter. I saw one guy get his in like 32 days. Not the norm but neither are the 6-8 month waits that some endured from summer into winter. GL!

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see screws at dealers. Make a deal for one now. Why wait? Tell them you're paying invoice. Scabs are different. Those pretty much need to be ordered.