hood decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prob not the right place to post this but i don't have 50 posts so can't put in garage sale area. Please don't shoot me!! Im not a part of this forum to sell stuff. I am a soon to be Raptor owner and am on here reading bout them daily!!! Anyways I have a 2013 ordered in silver and ordered the hood decal through my parts dept but in my head I knew I wanted the transparent decal from 2011 but they ordered me a 12. It is new in an unopened package and will sell for $450 shipped. Give me a call 814-598-2612 if interested or txt me. Just trying to get most of my money back from my screw up!!! I have the 2011 one already now I just need my truck to get here!!! The pile of toys for my new toy is getting big and don't need 2 hood decals in the pile. I hope:banghead: someone can benefit from my mistake.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soyou have a 2012 hood decal? Can you post some picks of how its packaged?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is in two flat pieces of cardboard just a little bigger than the decal. That is how it came from ford I can post a pic 2moro if its really necessary. It is unopened and 100% perfect

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this lusted in the garage sale area as well and Randy added a pic of this style graphic on a truck.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the 2011 gaphc a lot too. I decided to gettheone from ford wheni ordered but don't blame you one bit for wanting the 11. Good luck on the sale....I think it's a 900 option (more than my blue accent package from the dealer).

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prob not the right place to post this but i don't have 50 posts so can't put in garage sale area. Please don't shoot me!! Im not a part of this forum to sell stuff. I am a soon to be Raptor owner and am on here reading bout them daily!!! Anyways I have a 2013 ordered in silver and ordered the hood decal through my parts dept but in my head I knew I wanted the transparent decal from 2011 but they ordered me a 12. It is new in an unopened package and will sell for $450 shipped. Give me a call 814-598-2612 if interested or txt me. Just trying to get most of my money back from my screw up!!! I have the 2011 one already now I just need my truck to get here!!! The pile of toys for my new toy is getting big and don't need 2 hood decals in the pile. I hope:banghead: someone can benefit from my mistake.

Your a supporting member I dont think you need 50 posts