Has anyone gotten their '13 SCAB yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've cruising through the '13 threads, and don't think I have seen anybody who has gotten a '13 SCAB yet! (Apologies if I have missed seeing one).

I've seen quite a few people who have gotten their SCREWS (congrats, by the way!!!), but am just wondering if any people who have ordered have gotten their supercabs yet.

As a sidebar, I saw my 1st '13 SCREW on a dealers lot yesterday. I drooled over it for almost an hour!!!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've cruising through the '13 threads, and don't think I have seen anybody who has gotten a '13 SCAB yet! (Apologies if I have missed seeing one).

I've seen quite a few people who have gotten their SCREWS (congrats, by the way!!!), but am just wondering if any people who have ordered have gotten their supercabs yet.

As a sidebar, I saw my 1st '13 SCREW on a dealers lot yesterday. I drooled over it for almost an hour!!!

be my luck theyre building all the retail screws first then the scabs

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loaded ingot Scab built on the 12th, shipped on the 17th and ETA of the 29th. I am hoping to have it by this Saturday though!
Dennis

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a white SCAB on order as well. Order date was 10/4/12. No scheduled build date yet. i was told I Wouldn't take delivery till after January. Ok with me! just do not want it built within and around the holidays! if you know what I mean!?!?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
now these im anxious to see.....too many SCREWS floating around got my heeeeaaaddddd SCRRREEEEWWWEED up!
haha

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a silver scab with the 801a group on order. Ordered 10/4/12, blood said I had a build date do 11/12/12..... Hope that's true I'd love to get it before the end of the year for state tax purposes.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue scab ordered 8/30, still no build date. Still haven't seen a blue '13 scab. anyone have pics?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys are funny.
i'm so glad that waiting game is out from my life. but once you get your truck you never look back. I waited 8 months, was about to loose it.