Front License Plate Bracket??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PITTcatch18

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So it's been almost 3 weeks since I signed on the dotted line and drove my brand new Raptor off the lot and I have loved every minute of it... 2013 Tux black SCREW with 801A package and power moon roof!

I was wondering if there is a front license plate bracket designed specifically for the Raptor?? My dealer ordered me a bracket but it was for a regular F150 and it doesn't fit. And they are claiming that FORD doesn't make a custom bracket for the Raptor which is hard to believe. Since I live in NY state, I am required to have both front and rear plates. Can anyone help me out with this?? If there is a custom bracket for the Raptor, does anyone have parts numbers that I can give to my dealer??

Thanks!

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Skene Design

And you don't have to drill holes in the front of the bumper so if you ever do move somewhere that you don't need a front plate you won't have those ugly holes.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fordparts.com is a good sight. Should be able to get the part number of there.

I'd that doesn't work PM me, I'm changing bumpers and won't be needing mine.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
been driving mine since FEB 2012 in NY with NO front plate and havent gotten a ticket....i told them not to mount the plate holder and just give me the bracket JIC. ill see if i can find it and if it has a part number ill let u know

Night_Stalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck came with it, can't remember if it was in passanger door or glove box. Told dealer not to put on.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
your dealer is full of poo poo. Look at your window sticker. It says:

Front License Plate Bracket NO CHARGE

Every Raptor leaves the factory with one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts