First Upgrades to Raptor - Bed Work for Motorcycles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I am waiting for my 2013 raptor to come I am following your guys lead and making a list of upgrades and doing my research.

First I want to Line X the bed. Seems like the best one to go with. Then I want to set it up to haul 2 dirt bikes or two sport bikes as I have both.

1.) What is the best ramp you guys have come across?
2.) What is the best way to tie down the bikes?

I have seen these:
CCR Sport Bed Buddy Motorcycle Tie Down Rack | CCR Sport

Thoughts or is there something better?

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I bought a 2013 can am outlander x Mr. Taking delivery of it mid sept. Wondering how Im going to fit it into the bed. Im also getting tracks for it so i think it definitely won't fit with tracks.

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Im sure it will fit. Its just gonna stick out from the back. If it doesn't i.got a small trailer up to a 1000 lbs. with tracks ill definitely need the trailer

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesnt it suck to tow a trailer in the snow?

It's no big deal at all. I tow two sleds (snowmobiles) around in the mountains all winter no issue. I haven't done it with the raptor yet but I'm sure it'll do it better than my wifes expedition and it does well.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

To the OP, I use canyon dancer tie downs and pingle wheel chocks for my street bikes on a trailer. I'm sure it would work in the bed as well but two street bikes at a time are getting pretty heavy for the stock suspension.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I might sell my retrax and get a diamomdback hd. That way i can just park the quad on top and.still keep my bed for stuff hnnmmn