Dora vs. Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This morning, I was able to get my sticker to pop up on line. Build date of 8/6/13. No big deal, but I noticed the price on the DORA for the base Raptor Supercab is 43,920.00. However, on the STICKER the base price is 44,035.00. There is a small increase of 115.00. Is this something new? My brother took deliver on his 6/13/13, and the base STICKER matched the DORA exactly at 43,920.00. I know spending fifty grand plus for a truck the 115.00 is small chump change, but I am just wondering if there was a price increase or is this an error?

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price adjustments are common. I had it happen on the 2011 Raptor, but the dealer took care of it. They don't have to adjust though.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, all. Just got off the phone with my dealer. He told me no worries, I was price protected for the price agreed on upon ordering.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most dealers want your business, so it is in there best interest to honor any agreement made with you, too many don't... But you called they said no problem, I am positive they have no reason to lie to you over 115.00... My deal was based on invoice so if the invoice to the dealer changed my price changed. But at 450.00 over invoice I would not have an argument if the factory increased pricing on the invoice. I would pay it and happily move along at 450 over invoice...

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most dealers want your business, so it is in there best interest to honor any agreement made with you, too many don't... But you called they said no problem, I am positive they have no reason to lie to you over 115.00... My deal was based on invoice so if the invoice to the dealer changed my price changed. But at 450.00 over invoice I would not have an argument if the factory increased pricing on the invoice. I would pay it and happily move along at 450 over invoice...

Excellent point, well taken. I am also extremely happy with my deal as well. Just wish the freaking thing was here! Thanks for the info!

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that quarterly adjustments happen due to changes in cost of fuel, storage,shipping,materials, interest rates, currency etc. Basically market driven changes.