Carson's Blue Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to post pics of mine that's all blue'd out. I am so happy with the blue accent interior. I'm not sure it would work with some colors, but with a blue truck, I like it a lot. Finally off when the sun is up today and figured I should share a few pictures.

Put in the Weathertechs, stubby antenna, LED map lights, and a few other odds and ends that I picked up reading this forum. Race radio is set to show up next Tuesday along with other interior LED lights.
DSC_2612.jpg

DSC_2613.jpg

DSC_2624.jpg

DSC_2625.jpg

DSC_2617.jpg

DSC_2623.jpg

DSC_2618.jpg

DSC_2626.jpg

DSC_2628.jpg

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carson, that is one beautiful Truck. You're right the blue accents go perfect with that truck. What a head turner. I am so pumped to get my some week soon :-(

BTW, which Stubby did you get? I assume it is just unscrew the old from the top and screw down the new one?

Gratz.

Devilsfan72

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck and the accent looks sweet. It should also look good on my Oxford White.

OP
OP
C

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carson, that is one beautiful Truck. You're right the blue accents go perfect with that truck. What a head turner. I am so pumped to get my some week soon :-(

BTW, which Stubby did you get? I assume it is just unscrew the old from the top and screw down the new one?

Gratz.

Thanks, I'm excited to have it :)

I went for the Craven stubby. $20 I think. I was the one who put the antenna on the truck, so I only put it on hand-tight as I was picking it up from the rail head. Truck had 5.6 miles on it when I pulled all the plastic, paper and etc. off it. When I got home, I put the stubby antenna on. I still get several stations so I have no intention of putting the big antenna back on.

I like everything except the OU front plate

Congrats! Beautiful truck

It's all I had.. took the dealer's tag off. They snuck it on there when they did the PDI after I brought it back to the dealership. Doesn't matter too much; it's coming off and an ADD Stealth is going on there as soon as my buddy clears some space in his garage.

The truck and the accent looks sweet. It should also look good on my Oxford White.

Agreed! I originally ordered black, but called back 3 days later and changed it to blue and added the tailgate step and blue interior. It works great for me, I'm glad I made the changes.