Called SVT Today..Question Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Got confirmation by Blood that my Raptor was built ( thanks again Blood).
I just got off the phone with the SVT rep to to check status. The SVT Rep told me that it is "Received by shipping company" as of today, 06/21.

My question is does that mean the actual Truck was received by shipping company or just the paperwork ? Any help will be appreciated and thank you in advance.
P.S. Blood gave me an ETA of 07/08. Any chance it could be sooner based on above info? ( I know unfortunately it could be later also :(
I promised myself that once it was built I would calm down and just wait out this final last leg of the journey, but I think I'm actually worse now knowing its built and not here yet! LOL.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why is this not in the order status thread? I say calm down, no one can tell you the answer you want. I'm right there with you though. Mine should be delivered to the dealer between today and Tuesday. Good luck and wishing a speedy delivery.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine took 5 days to arrive at the dealer, and my dealer is only 20 miles from the assembly plant.

OP
OP
Battlefront

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't even realize I put this in the wrong section. Sorry about that. I will put in a call to the dealer.
Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I have found SVT will be able to tell you an update each Friday morning, but sometimes more often.
I was able to track my order from rail stop to rail stop by calling SVT. It took about 20 days to get my truck once it was completed. There are just so many variables it is impossible to predict when you will get it.
The trucks are loaded at the factory once they have enough to fill a transporter.
The trucks are loaded at the train depot once they have enough to fill a rail car.
The rail car stops at different stations enroute to you and moves railcars as needed.

Logistics is a PITA, but you will get it and you will forget all of this mess and have a giant smile every time you open your door to get in it.

Good Luck.