Allocation??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBoi

Reaction score
Hello,

How can one tell if dealer had allocation for your truck other than taking their word for it, or if they are pulling your leg. Is there a code or number I should look for?

Also dealer stated that the priority would be 1 prior to order but when I got the order sheet it states priority 10! I know it's a long wait and I don't mind. I just don't want the dealer blowing smoke.

Any insight greatly appreciated!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
10 is the highest priority a dealer can assign.

Negative Ghostrider.

I have Priority "99" on my order. And I know...that's not a good thing. I'll be retired by the time I see it. Orrrrr...at least I'll have it paid off by the time I drive/push it off the lot.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By 10, he did not mean that it was the highest numerically....it was just the highest rated. Priority 1 being the best, 99 being the worst. Mine was generically assigned a 99 when I ordered it, but once a order number was created, it was given a priority 11, which still sucks.

OP
OP
R

RaptorBoi

Reaction score
10-4 I read else where on here that 10 is a stellar priority number. Ford can assign lower numbers due to certain cases. My question remains........ How can I find out for sure if the dealer had an allocation?

I spoke to SVT but they didn't know, all the info they had was that the truck order had been placed.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably just have to take their word for it. This late in the year, they should know what they have, if any left. If I were ordering now, I would find a good dealer, look on the thread of dealers selling close to invoice and ask them if they have a list for 2014. They won't have order info yet, but get on the list early. Call them or email them once a month or so, so they know you are serious.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct, when I said "highest" I meant highest priority, not largest number. A 10 is a higher priority than 20.