After 7 hours at the dealer...Tux Black Screw is in my garage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rage27

Reaction score
After hours and hours of internet searching, reading forum posts till 3am, and making myself sick over color choice, I FINALLY stumbled upon a Tux Black Screw in NJ and grabbed it. Owner of the dealer was driving it for the last couple weeks so I got a very good deal as well. Has every option available including graphics on hood and sides(which i didnt think I would even like/need but it looks awesome on the black truck contrary to many posts on this board). Its a beast...ripping down the NJ Turnpike on the way home was a blast, not off road caliber fun, but fun.

Now I will spend more hours and hours internet searching, reading forum posts till 3am, and probably stressing out about trying to figure out what mods I need to get the truck ready to go.

This forum has been very very helpful and Im looking forward to meeting up with some other NJ Raptor owners somewhere where we can tear it up a little. There not much off roading in my neck of the woods at the Jersey shore but "have raptor...will travel" !

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. I picked my special order up in May and I still grin every time I see her. I've done a bunch of convenience mods, some suspension stuff, and speakers and amps. Out of all the mods I like the new door detent stops the a third stop location, and the pop-n-lock power tailgate lock the best.

Here is a link to the door detent thread.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f10/better-door-detent-location-mod-25091/

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. This forum has been really bad at fueling my mod addiction and my bad habit of impulse buying. You've been warned. HAHA

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats, truly you don't need any mods, the truck is plenty capable stock, just some are advised and some are completely wants

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Shoot us some pics when you have time! 7 hrs is quite a while...did you do a trade? Enjoy the new ride!